I have experience teaching in modern history of science, history of medicine and global health, environmental history, global history, and economic history. I am also prepared to teach in science and technology studies (STS), history of capitalism, and twentieth-century U.S. and international history.
- TF: American Economic History (Shari Eli)
- TF: Historical Perspectives on Global Health (Joanna Radin)
- TF: Making Climate Knowledge (Deborah Coen)
- TF: The World circa 2000 (Samuel Moyn & Daniel Magaziner)
- TF: Media and Medicine in Modern America (John Warner & Gretchen Berland)
- TF: American Environmental History (Paul Sabin)